2 Cups of Canned Chickpeas
4 Tablespoons Tahini
1 Lemon (juice)
2 Cloves of Garlic
1. Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and place into food processor.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of water (or as much as needed until smooth).
3. Add the tahini, crushed garlic, salt, and lemon juice into mixture.
4. When the mixture is fully combined and smooth, add to serving dish.
5. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and decorate with a few whole chickpeas.
6. Sprinkle with a pinch of paprika and finely chopped parsley leaves for colour.
SERVE & ENJOY