MABELLEarts Neighbourhood Summer Camp
Your gift will help transform lives.
This summer, 60 local low-income children ages 5 to 12 will have the opportunity to explore art and nature in their own neighbourhoods. Professional artists and gardeners will help participating children in two Toronto parks to make imaginary worlds real, while learning about art, nature and the local community.
The MABELLEarts Neighbourhood Summer Camps address an identified need for programming in two high-needs neighbourhoods. Children in the MABELLEarts Neighbourhood Summer Camps will experience high-quality, free summer programming. We offer adventure and nature-based play. Artists and children collaborate to make imaginary worlds real and in so doing, make local parks more beautiful and vibrant.
Benefits of Sponsorship for the Campers:
- Opportunity to experience and further a passion that may be inaccessible otherwise
- Grow knowledge and appreciation of arts, nature and local communities
- Work with high level professional artists from a range of disciplines
- Build relationships with other children, community leaders and artists.
Your donation of $350 will help to:
- Send one kid to camp for 2 weeks
- Provide healthy lunches and snacks, transportation costs, art supplies, and professional artists fees
- Build a foundational experience to participating children and lasting impact on low-income neighbourhoods
Benefits of Sponsorship for the Sponsor:
- Develop a positive image of your business and/or industry
- Build name brand recognition with our youth demographic, including families and parents, through company branded camp materials and literature.
- Social media, newsletter, website acknowledgement - current reach over 6000 followers
- Connections with local families
Help Send A Child To Camp
For more information about sponsorship for MABELLEarts please contact Leah Houston at 416-239-4900.